Monday, November 08, 2004

Compromise?

Last Saturday, i was rejected by a local firm, get rejected in my first interview, it should be depressing. And more or less, I think I am depressed.

The first two rounds of interview was going on well, and i think those who gave me the interview was quite good at techniques. so i think in this way, i had like this firm someway. but in the third round, i was given a interview by a gal from their HR department. I think i was a little arrogant then, so i get rejected.

The most disaggreement was working location. i don't like Shenzhen, but the company was only supplying jobs their. i don't compromise, and actted arrogantly.

Anyway, I get some experience and i think i can do well next time. and i get depressed mostly because it was they rejected me, not I rejected them.

No comments: