Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Einmal Shanghai

Been in this city for half a month, but I haven't got enough time to experience the city, on the other hand, the city is so huge to explore, however, I have some shallow poionts of the city to share.

Last Friday evening, I went to the Wai-Tan beach of Huangpujiang River. It was crowded and the sight is not so good as I expected. Though, the fireworks cheers me up a little, I considered it a welcome ceremony for me:D. One of my friends said at he wanted to own the city watching Wai-Tan in the evening, while I hadn't got that ambition, I just wanted to be part of the city.

I am a new guy in this town, my existences here might have nothing to do with this city and most people here, but for me there would be a lot of "first time" to discovery, to explore.

No comments: