Saturday, August 14, 2004

Coincident

Once a friend of mine told me his dicovery "Once you encounter something like words, concepts, names and etc. you would often encouter them again in a very short period." he thought it was very weird.

My explanation to him was "it is a kinda 'selective acceptance' of information". And both he and i was satisfied with this explanation.

Yesterday, when I was on a bus to my friend's home at 1pm, I saw two cars special. The first was a white enlengthened Linclon, the second was a Camro. Then, at 7pm, I was on a bus back home. I saw the both cars I encoutered in the afternoon.

What surprised most was not the two cars. I picked up a CD of Björk at an AV store. And when I was listening the her music, Björk appeared in the TV screen -- she sang for the Athens 2004 Opening.

So much coincidents in one day, I cannot explain it. It's weird!

No comments: